This cylindrical bolster from Yogamatters is a staple prop for restorative yoga, perfect for placing underneath knees to release the lower back and alleviate tension throughout the body.
- filled with recron fibrefill (a specially engineered hollow polyester fibre) which guarantees firmness throughout use whilst giving gentle and comfortable support
- comes with a long-lasting removable cover that is machine-washable
- now the same size as the Yogamatters Standard Buckwheat Bolster and compatible with the Yogamatters Bolster Cover
- features a strong zip and a useful carrying handle
- comes in a range of colours to complement your mat and props
- thoughtfully produced in India with a long term Yogamatters partner
Use: an ideal prop for your home practice.
In the studio, you will find bolsters used in pre-natal, restorative and Iyengar Yoga classes.
- place underneath the knees during Corpse Pose, helping to release the lower back
- provides support for the forehead during hip opening asanas such as Wide-Angle Seated Forward Bend
- place along the spine for chest opening backbends such as Supine Bound Angle Pose
- as a supportive seat during Easy Pose, helping to maintain a straight spine
Suitable for Regular use and yoga studios
63cm length x 23 diameter
Made in India from
- Bolster cover: 100% cotton
- Inner cushion: 100% cotton
- Cushion Filling: 100% Recron® Fibrefill hollow polyester fibre
Certified byComplies with The Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988Care Instructions
- Cover is machine washable at 30°
- Wash dark colours separately
- Safety Warning: Keep away from fire and flames
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.