Great Expectations – An Online pregnancy Fitness and Yoga Course
Maybe you like to work in your own time or the classes on the timetable don’t quite make the right times.
Here are a selection of full length classes and on themed courses that you can purchase and watch at your own pace, in your own time.
It can be hard to navigate the fitness dos and don’ts throughout your pregnancy. Yoga Orkney has you covered.
This course contains a variety of workouts that are safe for pregnancy. You will have lifetime access to a suite of videos that you can stream or download including:
- Yoga to stretch and relax,
- pilates to strengthen and stabilise;
- a barre inspired cardio workout for those who want to work a little harder, and
- meditation/relaxation tracks to help you reduce anxiety, or simply relax and unwind.
You will also have access to some bonus workouts including:
- a wrist stretch,
- a happy hips programme,
- Breathing techniques if you feel short of breath,
- pelvic floor health, and
- a workout with a chair or fit ball.
We have experience working with over a hundred pregnant mums to be.
You are safe in the hands of Adele who holds an additional pregnancy and post natal fitness qualification and continued to deliver yoga and fitness classes into the last month of her own pregnancy.
The course will be released at 7am on Friday 8th May for only £24.99 (lifetimes access, stream or download). Get Great Expectations the Yoga Orkney Pregnancy programme here . We will offer a 20% discount for early birds using the code MeFirst code is valid until Monday 11th May.